- 8 oz Chicken breast
- 1 Orange
- 1 Cup Steamed Broccoli
- 1/4 green onion
- 1/4 jalapeno pepper or other spicy pepper. (Diced)
- 1 packet Q Italian Dressing
- Sautee the chicken in a pan using Pam spray along with a little water.
- When chicken is nearly done, squeeze the orange to release the juices and scoop out some of the pulp- you will begin to make the sauce now.
- Add in the packet of Italian dressing, the pepper and chopped green onion. Cook on low heat.
- Season with lite salt as needed. Serve with broccoli.
13-Pcs Resistance Band Home Workout Set
15g Protein Bar Variety Pack
2-Tone TPE Premium Yoga Mat
3D Portable Smart Neck Massager